If you are traveling within the United States or Canada, we can help you with your Health Certificate needs.
First steps would be to contact us regarding:
• When you are leaving? We will need the exact dates.
• Where you are flying from? We will need your current contact information.
• Where you are flying to? We need the address of the location you will be staying, whether it be a hotel or a residence.
• Which airline you are using? Some airlines have different regulations.
• Who is the pet flying with? We need to know the name of the person travelling with them.
• Will the pet be in cargo or in the cabin?
It is crucial you contact us as soon as you have the above information.
Depending on many different factors, there are rules and regulations we need to follow to get your pet to the place it needs to go. You should contact your airline to check what their specific regulations are.
Many parts of this process are time sensitive, so please contact us as soon as possible to start this process.
The best way to contact us is through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us at (413) 584-6309. We can discuss scheduling, prices and time sensitive materials at that time.
If you looking to travel internationally, please visit this website regarding specific needs for your pet while traveling:
Here are some facilities that will be able to help you with your International Health Certificate needs:
Arlington Animal Clinic
Arlington, MA 02474
VCA South Hadley
511 Newton St
South Hadley, MA 01075
East Boston Animal Hospital
1007 Saratoga St
Boston, MA 02128
River Core Animal Hospital
7 River Cove Rd
Williston, VT 05495
Also, check out these Pet Relocation Services:
Animal Land Pet Movers
PetRelocation: US and International Pet Shipping Services